In April 1949, Virgil D. Hawkins, a former faculty member of Bethune Cookman College,
applied for admission to the University of...
The VHFCNBA has made great strides since
its inception. The organization began in the 1950s with a group of African-Amer...
June 28-29, 2013
VHFCNBA Joint Diversity Luncheon & Quarterly Meeting
Boca Raton, Florida
The legacy of the Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter National Bar association is our bedrock...
We welcome our new officers for 2013-2014. Our new President: Bruce A. Mount Jr. of Orlando
- President: Bruce A. Mount Jr. (Orlando)
- President-Elect: Khamilah Perry (Tampa)
- Vice-President: Mutaqee Akbar (Tallahassee)
- Treasurer: Erica Williams (Tampa)
- Secretary: Ashlee Pouncy (Tallahassee)
- Student-Liasion: James Simmons (Jacksonville)
- General Counsel: Anthony Hall (Orlando)